There’s no such thing as perfect security. Whether by hacker, computer glitch or staff mistake . . . most companies will experience a data breach incident. The question is, “Can you handle the incident calmly, quickly and effectively?”
When a breach event occurs, time is of the essence. If you don't respond appropriately, your organization will lose customers and see shareholder value plummet. You might also be fined, or worse, targeted by a class-action lawsuit.
Knowing that a breach is almost inevitable-and the cost potentially devastating-what can you do to protect your organization?
- Keep informed of evolving risks and changing regulations.
- Get aggressive with your IT security & privacy defenses.
- Be proactive in planning your response.
The eRisk Hub® portal, powered by NetDiligence®, can help your organization successfully manage data breaches, network attacks and other cyber events.
Key Features of the eRisk Hub®
- Incident Roadmap – suggested steps to take following a network or data breach incident and free consultation with a Breach Coach®
- News Center – articles on major breach events, security and privacy blogs, IT security updates, risk management events and helpful industry links
- Learning Center – a library of best-practices articles, white papers and webinars from leading technical and legal practitioners
Risk Manager Tools – self-help for managing cyber risk, including a cyber-risk assessment survey, breach notification guides, what-if modeling tools to estimate the cost of a breach, and research tools to monitor the type, frequency and severity of incidents occurring in your business sector
The eRisk Hub portal is a one-stop shop that brings you up-to-the-minute cyber risk information — expertise you would spend tens of thousands of dollars in consulting fees and staff hours to attain on your own.
Protect your organization by joining this powerful community of the world's leading specialists in privacy, data security and breach recovery.